Thursday, July 22, 2010

Free Tickets to Made in USA!


Just in case you didn't get an epileptic seizure from the background I am re posting the artwork on the left, its for my new show Made in USA which I am bringing with me from the USA and sharing it with you all for one night only on August 8 at Edde Sands!

Here is how you can win tickets to the show :D

1. For Twitter: Upload the most outrageous picture of yourself, mention me @nemrcomedy and use hashtag #nemrtix and the top ten most retweeted pics will be posted here on my blog for all to see and I will choose the winner from them! Only other condition follow me on twitter!

2. For YouTube: Upload a vid of you doing something, anything, funny outrageous wierd you name it! Doesn't matter how long it is all that matters is it is fun to watch! Post your entry on my channel wall at enjoylifeingeneral. You must be a subscriber to enter!

3. For Facebook: Join the event Nemr live in Made in USA! Invite your friends and post the most outrageous picture to the event wall you have, top ten pics with most likes and comments will be posted to my blog too and I will choose a winner!

So what are you waiting for, let's make this the craziest online competition EVER!!!!

Can't wait to see your awesomeness :D

One Love :)

PS! Tix are on sale at all branches of Virgin Megastores and online at www.ticketingboxoffice.com as of Saturday July 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment